Thursday, August 20, 2009


I graduated in May 2009 with a Bachelor in Fine Arts from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.  I am currently working to create an online presence for myself and my artwork.  Although my main area of study is painting and drawing with a strong emphasis in structure, pattern and color,  I also utilize traditional craft skills and recycled materials in my studio practice.












A comprehensive portfolio of my artwork is available at my website:
www.iamaseaman.com

I currently run two Etsy shops.
Recycled Beauty by IamASeaman is a series of unconventional art pieces created on various surfaces using old or discarded beauty products, cosmetics, make up, and jewelry.

HatsonLamps by IamASeaman are one-of-a-kind hand knit and crocheted hats, scarves, headwraps and bands for children and adults.

Follow me on Twitter

My Blog is my creative outlet for ideas, musings, dreams, and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment